After filling out your application, Health & Educational Consultants will review the application and reach out to you. If you do not hear from us within ten days, please call us at 503-352-4969. After acceptance and the tuition payment have been received, the login and password you set up during the application process will be activated. A Zoom meeting will be scheduled to go over getting started. Please note there is a 15-day refund policy, after which time no refund will be issued.
Nurse Re-Entry Program
The Oregon State Board approves this course of Nursing for LPN’s and RN’s that are unable to meet practice hour requirements in Oregon.
- You must have held an Oregon license in the past.
- Two years of nursing experience
- Not been out of practice for more than 18 years.
- Have passed the NCLEX.
- Do not have a criminal history that is related to public safety issues.
Recent changes have made it possible for some nurses who do not qualify for my program to retake the NCLEX. Please reach out to OSBN at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have board-related questions.
- Online course materials
- Name tag
- Background check for Health & Educational Consultants (HEC) not for Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN)
- Urine drug screen
- All academic support.
Expenses not covered intuition:
- Reactivation with OSBN $263
- Limited license OSBN $95
- Fingerprinting OSBN $70
- Malpractice insurance + $108
- CPR+ $ 100
- Vaccinations 0-$300
- Textbooks $200-$300
- Scrubs + $50
- Stethoscope + $100-$400
- Treas, L., Wilkinson, J., Barnett, K. and Smith, M. Basic Nursing Thinking, Doing and Caring, 3rd ed.
- Rischer, K. Think Like a Nurse, Building the Knowledge Base for Professional Practice. Volume II (2022)
- Vallerand, A., Sanoski, C., Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, 18th ed, F.A. Davis (2019) or Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses App for a smart phone or tablet.
I recommend checking prices on Amazon or other sites before purchasing. Be sure to check the shipping dates as well.
- Bladh, V. L., Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications 9th ed., (2019)
- Sommers, Davis’s Diseases & Disorders A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 6th ed., F. A. Davis (2019)