NP Re-Entry Consultant
The APRN Re-Entry consultation is designed to help you work with the Oregon State Board of Nursing to develop an individualized education plan and establish a clinical placement. This is a joint effort between HEC and you as a Re-Entry APRN. Each program is designed to meet your individualized scope of practice and will involve several one-on-one sessions with the program director. Clinical placements are at the healthcare facility’s discretion so no clinical placement can be guaranteed at a particular facility or within a specific time frame. You will have 48 months to complete the 100 hours of didactic and 300-500 hours of precepted clinical depending on how many practice hours you have.
Nurse Practitioner Re-Entry Program
APRN Re-Entry Program
- Have previously held an NP License
- Be able to be certified with your national accreditation board
- Graduated from a Graduate Nursing Education Program
- Hold an Oregon RN license
To get started:
- Call 503-352-4969 and talk to Brandy Stoffel MSN, RN Program Director
- Fill out the application for the Re-Entry Program
- Apply for Re-Activation of your NP license through the Oregon State Board of Nursing using an individualized education plan.